Charter: The IHMM ASHM Committee shall serve as the committee of the Institute that has the following responsibilities:
- Creates and publishes the standards by which a college graduate becomes eligible for the credential.
- Creates and publishes the standards by which an undergraduate school may become a part of the ASHM program.
- Educates – Proactively works with undergraduate schools to distribute IHMM information to undergraduate schools to attract and retain student applicants for the ASHM credential.
- Works with the staff to create communications media highlighting the value of the ASHM credential.
- Works with the CSHM committee for the purpose of aligning the ASHM credential as one pathway to achieving the CSHM credential.
|Jan G. Rosenberg||Chair||Las Vegas, NV||12/31/2022, 1st term|
|Richard K. Friesner||Member||Lowell, MA||12/31/2022, 1st term|
|Pallavi Mukerjee||Member||Olympia, WA||12/31/2022, 1st term|
|Gordon Reynolds||Member||Shrewsbury, MA||12/31/2022, 1st term|
|Shawn St.Peter||Member||Gig Harbor, WA||12/31/2022, 1st term|
|Tyler Dotson||Member||Hudsonville, MI||12/31/2022, 1st term|
|Vincent Graves||Member||Fayetteville, GA||12/31/2022, 1st term|
|William Rea||Member||Benson, AZ||12/31/2022, 1st term|