The White House Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP) is organizing a series of three virtual listening sessions to hear about issues and concerns related to scientific integrity from members of the public who produce, communicate, and use scientific and technical information. Perspectives gathered during the virtual listening sessions will inform the assessment of Federal agencies’ scientific-integrity policies and identification of best practices and lessons-learned that the National Science and Technology Council’s Task Force on Scientific Integrity is preparing, pursuant to the January 2021 Presidential Memorandum on Restoring Trust in Government Through Scientific Integrity and Evidence-Based Policymaking.
Virtual listening sessions (all times Eastern Daylight Time):
1. Communications: Wednesday, July 28, 2021, 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
2. Science and Education: Thursday, July 29, 2021, 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
3. Use of Scientific and Technical Information: Friday, July 30, 2021, 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Registration deadline: Friday, July 23, 2021, 5:00 p.m.
Register for a virtual listening session using the session-specific links below:
2. Science and Education: https://ida-org.zoomgov.com/meeting/register/vJIsdeyspjgrG4tLkU3xiX8wbbxq_DPsDIM.
3. Use of Scientific and Technical Information: https://ida-org.zoomgov.com/meeting/register/vJItd-2grjMiHcF1JwMUaZQ9hxBRY9iJEKI.